If you are a California resident, visit this page to learn more about how Azlo collects and uses your information.
- Making purchases, payments, and withdrawals
- Funding your account and accepting payments
- Read-only & Accountant Access
- Azlo Envelopes
- Finding your account and routing numbers
- Getting an account verification letter or direct deposit form
- Does Azlo pay interest?
- Getting your statements
- See all 15 articles
Find our featured articles and guides here
Azlo is in the process of shutting down and all accounts will be closed on March 31, 2021. As we work toward...
In preparation for the closure of Azlo and all accounts on 3/31/2021, you should draw your account to a zero...
As we announced on Thursday, Jan. 7, the strategic decision has been made to close Azlo and all Azlo account...