You can fund your account by initiating a transfer from within your external bank account or by depositing a check.
To transfer funds from within your external bank account:
- Log into your external bank account.
- Transfer funds using your Azlo account and routing numbers.
If you need help with this process, please reach out to the other financial institution.
To find your Azlo account and routing numbers:
- In the top right-hand corner of your Azlo account, click your name.
- Click "Account settings."
- Click "Show account numbers."
To deposit a check:
- Log in to the mobile app.
- Tap the Move Money button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Deposit Check.
- Enter the amount of the check
- Tap the Check front box to start the picture-taking process.
- Take pictures of the front and back of the check.
- Tap Submit.