Fund with a debit card
One option for moving money into your new Azlo account is instant funding with a debit card. Right now, this funding method is only available for your very first deposit into Azlo.
A few things to keep in mind:
- The card must be a Visa® or Mastercard® debit card issued in the U.S.
- The card must belong to you or a business partner listed on the Azlo account.
- Your initial deposit must be an amount between $10 and $1,000.
How to fund with a debit card
- Log into Azlo on a computer (this feature isn’t available on our mobile app yet, though it’s coming soon).
- If your account is brand-new and your balance is $0, you should see a pop-up with a list of different funding options. Select the debit card funding option.
- Enter your debit card information.
- Enter an amount between $10 and $1,000.
- Review and confirm your deposit. Once you confirm, the funds will be deposited within moments.
Link another bank account you own through Azlo
You can link another bank account you own and set up transfers, fee-free. Learn all about this option in the Linking another bank account article.
Initiate a transfer with another account
You can also initiate a transfer through another bank account (if your bank offers this service) or a third-party transfer service like PayPal, Venmo, and the like.
To do this, you’ll likely need your Azlo account and routing numbers. Here’s how to find them:
- On the web, click on your name in the upper right corner. Then click Account settings. You’ll see the last 4 digits of your account and routing number in the upper right corner; click Show account numbers to display the entire number.
- On our mobile app, tap the menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen. This will reveal your account and routing numbers.
Most transfers between banks take 1-5 business days, depending on the direction the funds are moving. The exact timeline varies based on the service you use, and they can likely give you a more detailed estimate.
Deposit a check
If you happen to have a check (from a client, a customer, or pretty much anyone else), you can deposit it in your Azlo account with our mobile app. Head on over to the Depositing a check article for all the details.