Link another bank account you own through Azlo
You can link another bank account you own and set up transfers, fee-free. Learn all about this option in the Linking another bank account article.
Initiate a transfer with another account
You can also initiate a transfer through another bank account (if your bank offers this service) or a third-party transfer service like PayPal, Venmo, and the like.
To do this, you’ll likely need your Azlo account and routing numbers. Here’s how to find them:
- On the web, click on your name in the upper right corner. Then click Account settings. You’ll see the last 4 digits of your account and routing number in the upper right corner; click Show account numbers to display the entire number.
- On our mobile app, tap the menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen. This will reveal your account and routing numbers.
Most transfers between banks take 1-5 business days, depending on the direction the funds are moving. The exact timeline varies based on the service you use, and they can likely give you a more detailed estimate.
Deposit a check
If you happen to have a check (from a client, a customer, or pretty much anyone else), you can deposit it in your Azlo account with our mobile app. Head on over to the Depositing a check article for all the details.
Fund with a debit card
One option for moving money into your new Azlo account is instant funding with a debit card. A few things to keep in mind:
- The card must be a Visa® or Mastercard® debit card issued in the U.S.
- The card must belong to you.
- Your initial deposit must be an amount between $10 and $1,000.