If you forgot your password or would like to change your current password, you can do so at any time by taking the following steps.
- Go to the sign-in page on the web or mobile app.
- Click or tap Forgot your password?
- Enter the email associated with your Azlo account.
- Click or tap Send. You’ll get an email from email@example.com.
- Open the email, and select the Reset Your Password button to enter your new password.
- We will send you a verification code via text message; once you enter that code, your new password will be saved.
If you have trouble with any of these steps, give us a call at 1-844-295-6466. We can help.