There’s room for two phone numbers on your Azlo account:
- Your business phone number, which we display on the invoices you send.
- A mobile number, which we’ll use to send your multi-factor verification codes.
These can be two separate numbers, or you can use the same number for both purposes.
How to update your phone number:
To update your business phone number, please email email@example.com and we’ll take care of it for you.
You can update your mobile number yourself, at any time, by taking the following steps:
- Sign in to your Azlo account on the web or with the mobile app.
- Bring up the menu by selecting your name (if you’re on the web) or the menu icon (on the mobile app). Then select your profile.
- You’ll see your contact information; scroll down and click or tap the pencil icon next to “Mobile Phone (For Authentication).”
- Select “Other Phone (Mobile)” and enter your new phone number, then press Save to confirm.
- If you run into any trouble with these steps, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.