There’s room for two phone numbers on your Azlo account:
- Your business phone number, which we display on the invoices you send.
- A mobile number, which we’ll use to send your verification codes.
These can be two separate numbers, or you can use the same number for both purposes.
How to update your phone number:
To update your business phone number, please email email@example.com and we’ll take care of it for you.
You can update your mobile number yourself, at any time, by taking the following steps:
- Sign in to your Azlo account on the web or with the mobile app.
- Bring up the menu by selecting your name (if you’re on the web) or the menu icon (on the mobile app). Then select your profile.
- You’ll see your contact information; scroll down and click or tap the pencil icon next to “Mobile Phone (For Authentication).”
- Select “Other Phone (Mobile)” and enter your new phone number, then press Save to confirm.
- If you run into any trouble with these steps, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.