You can securely update your business and personal address by logging into Azlo on a computer and taking the following steps.
- Click on your name in the upper right corner.
- Select "Account Profile" from the menu.
- Click the "Update" link under the address you are looking to update.
- Select what type of verification document you'd like to use for the new address.
- Enter your new address, upload your verification document, and submit the update.
- We'll review the new address and get back to you within 1-2 business days.
When you update your address, we'll ask you to upload a document verifying your new address. Here are the different types of documents we can accept.
To verify your personal address, we can use any of the following:
- A photo ID, such as a driver's license, driver's permit, state ID card, or NYC ID card.
- A mortgage statement dated within the past 60 days.
- A utility bill (such as an electric, gas, cable, internet, or water bill) dated within the past 60 days. We cannot accept mobile phone bills.
- A signed lease agreement negotiated within the past year (month-to-month leases must be negotiated within the past 6 months). The lease must include the terms and the signatures of both the lessor and lessee.
To verify your business address, we can use any of the following:
- A utility bill dated within the past 60 days, including both the business address and the business name. We cannot accept mobile phone bills.
- A lease agreement negotiated within the past year (month-to-month leases must be negotiated within the past 6 months). The lease must include the terms and the signatures of both the lessor and lessee.
More document details
- The document must be current; IDs cannot be expired, and monthly bills or statements must have been issued within the past 60 days.
- The document must be clear and legible, and we need to be able to see all four corners.
- We can accept these documents as photos or PDFs; we can’t accept screenshots or scans.
- If you’re using a government-issued document (such as a state-issued ID) we can only accept a color photo. Black and white images or PDFs are fine for other documents.
- If the document has a signature, it must be hand-signed. We cannot accept electronic signatures (with the exception of leases, where electronic signatures are okay).
We have to keep your residential address on file as well as your physical place of work, so we cannot accept P.O. Boxes, virtual mailboxes, or other mailing addresses as your personal or business address.
You can, however, add a mailing address as an alternate address. If you do, the alternate address will be displayed on your invoices. You can add or update the alternate address yourself on our website or the Azlo mobile app, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will make the update for you. (Heads up: if your Azlo account has more than one user, only the primary user—the person who opened the account—can change or update an alternate address.