Note: On March 3, 2021, the Invoicing feature was removed. All unpaid invoices were canceled, including pre-scheduled future invoices and any outstanding invoices already sent to recipients.
How to download your invoices
- Log in to your Azlo account on the web.
- Click Invoices at the top of the homepage.
- Select an invoice you want to download.
- Click View Invoice on the Invoice Details page.
- Click the printer icon that is to the right of the invoice number.
- Click Save at the bottom of the popup window.
Sorting your invoices
Near the top of the Invoices page, there are three options you can select to sort invoices—Sent, Scheduled, and All.
You can further sort your invoices in the Filters section at the right of the page.
- Date Range allows you to sort invoices to within specific dates.
- Status allows you to sort filters by the status of the invoice (Sent, Canceled, Paid, Overdue, etc.)
- Sort By gives you options to sort your invoices by when it was created, by its due date, by its invoice number, and by the amount of the invoice.