To send an invoice
- Log in to your Azlo account on the web or our mobile app.
- Select the Move money button.
- From here, you can select an existing contact or start typing to add a new contact.
- Once you’ve selected a contact, tap or click Send Invoice.
- Enter the email of the person or business you’d like to invoice.
- Check the boxes for Digital payment and/or Check in the mail. If you've connected a Stripe account, you'll also have the option to accept payments via credit or debit card.
- Enter the invoice amount.
- You’ll have the option of adding a due date or a note to the invoice.
- Select Next: Preview Invoice to get a sneak peek of your invoice.
- Click or tap Send Invoice to email the invoice.
How long do invoice payments take?
- It depends on how your client chooses to pay.
- If they send a payment to your Azlo account and routing number, it will usually take 1-3 business days for the payment to arrive after it is scheduled. The exact timeline will depend on the bank or service they use to send the payment.
- If you use Stripe to accept a credit or debit card payment, the funds will be available on Stripe's payout schedule. (Heads up: the funds from Stripe will be deposited into the bank you've linked on Stripe's side, which may not be the same as your Azlo account.)
- If they send a check, you can deposit it with our mobile app. Learn more about when check funds will be available over here.