Azlo is closing, and all accounts will be closed on March 31, 2021.
If you'd like to close your account before that date, please take the following steps to initiate the closure of your Azlo account:
- Bring your account to a zero balance; you can do this by spending the funds with your Azlo card, making a transfer to a linked account, or sending a payment.
- Switch any scheduled and automatic deposits or payments to a separate account.
- Download any statements or transaction listings you may need access to in the future.
There are two ways to proceed when you are ready to move forward:
Use the "Close Azlo Account" button
- Log into your account via the web or the Azlo mobile app.
- Select the Close Azlo Account button on the homepage or home screen.
- In the popup window, select Close my Account.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send an email to email@example.com requesting the closure of your account.
- We'll review your account to ensure there are no pending transactions or disputes in process.
- An account specialist will respond to your email within 1-2 business days confirming the closure of your account.