Some other companies may ask you for an account verification letter, which you can easily download by taking the following steps. You can also download a direct deposit form (this is currently only available on the web).
On the web
- Log in to Azlo.
- Click on your name in the upper right corner.
- Select Agreements & Documents from the menu.
- You'll see links for an Account Verification Document and a Direct Deposit Form. Go ahead and click the link for the form you'd like to download.
On the mobile app
- Log in and open the menu.
- Tap View Profile.
- Tap the link that reads "Need a verification letter?" to view the letter, which you can save or share.
One thing to keep in mind—it takes about a day after your account is opened before these forms are available, so if you just opened your account and you don't see the links, check back the next day.
If you run into any problems downloading either form, or you have any questions, give us a call at 844-295-6466 or send an email to email@example.com.