You can create tags for your transactions, and then search by tag to quickly locate the purchases or payments you're looking for.
Tagging a transaction
- Log into Azlo on the web (this feature isn't available on our mobile app yet).
- Click on a transaction.
- On the right side of the screen, you'll see the transaction details.
- At the bottom of the transaction details, you'll see a line that says "Tag this transaction." Go ahead and type a tag in that field, then tap enter on your keyboard to save the tag.
The next time you tag a transaction, you'll see a list of saved tags. You can also add new tags, at any point, by typing them and tapping enter.
Filtering by tag
- On the transaction history page, you'll see a panel on the right side of the screen labeled "Filters."
- From that panel, select the tag you'd like to search for. You can also select a date range.
- Click "Apply" to bring up all the transactions with that tag.