Azlo will be adding all Seed customers that open an Azlo account to our Founder's Circle, which gives Azlo founders lifetime product benefits, early product access, and entry into an exclusive community of digital entrepreneurs.
What Azlo offers:
- An FDIC insured account, in partnership with our banking partner BBVA Compass.
- No monthly fees or minimum balances.
- Free, customizable invoicing, that can be paid by credit card, ACH, or check.
- In-app integrations with both Stripe and Square and many more in progress.
- Bank-to-bank (ACH) payments and transfers. Many of our customers use this as a free way to pay their contractors/employees.
- Access to over 55,000 fee-free Allpoint ATMs.
Differences between Azlo and Seed
Although Azlo has many similar features that you’ve grown to love in your Seed account, there are some differences between Azlo and Seed:
- Azlo currently has fairly low Photo Check Deposit limits. (We do, however, offer the option of depositing checks by mail and there's no limit on mailed deposits).
- Azlo allows you to receive wire transfers, but we can't currently make outgoing wire transfers.
- Azlo accounts can only currently support one user. We're working to offer the ability to add additional authorized users in the near future.
- Azlo can only link to external banks accounts that are supported by Plaid (the service we use to establish a link). If your external bank account isn't supported by Plaid, we cannot link to it but it may be possible for you to establish a link on other bank's end.
Learn more about Azlo and apply for an account through this link.