We’re switching to a new bill pay provider. While we make the switch, there will be times where you won’t be able to schedule bill payments or mail checks with the Azlo app. Other types of transactions (such as bank-to-bank payments or payments to service providers who use your Azlo account and routing number to debit your account) won’t be affected in any way.
Here’s what to expect:
- For now, you will not be able to schedule payments to be made after July 26, since our current provider will not process transactions past that date. If you’ve already scheduled a payment after July 26, that payment will be canceled on July 20 and you’ll need to reschedule it.
- On Saturday, July 20, bill pay will be temporarily unavailable while we make the switch.
- On Sunday, July 21, the switch will be complete.
Is there anything I need to do as a result of the switch?
- If you don't currently use Azlo to send bill payments or mail checks, you don’t need to take any action.
- If you use Azlo to pay bills, we may ask you to re-enter some of the information for your contacts. For example, if you currently send payments to your utility company, you will need to re-enter your payee’s address and your billing account number.
- If you have payments scheduled after July 26, those payments will be automatically canceled on July 20 and you’ll need to reschedule them. We’ll send you a few reminder emails before the payments are canceled, and we’re here to help if you have any questions about rescheduling. You can reach us by calling 844-295-6466 or emailing email@example.com.
Will bill pay work differently with the new provider?
There will be some small differences.
- We will be making some changes to the payment shortcuts within our web and mobile apps.
- Payments to some billers may take longer. With our current provider, payments can take 1-5 business days depending on the payee; with the new provider, all payments will arrive within 4-5 business days.
Why are you changing bill service providers?
The contract with our previous provider is ending, and we found a new provider that’s a better fit. Making this switch will allow us to keep offering fee-free bill pay to our customers.