Here's a quick overview of Azlo's transaction limits:
- ATM withdrawals are limited to $1,000 per day.
- Card purchases and over-the-counter cash withdrawals have a cumulative limit of $8,000 per day. You’re also limited to 30 unique card transactions per day.
- Transfers that move money to a linked account are limited to $300,000 per day, and transfers that pull money from a linked account are limited to $100,000 per day.
- Payments through our bill pay provider are limited to $10,000 per payment. Bank-to-bank (ACH) payments are limited to $300,000 per day.
- The mobile check deposit limit starts at $20,000 per check and $40,000 per month, and it can increase based on your Azlo account history.
- If available on your account, instant transfers have a daily limit of $2,000 into Azlo and a monthly cumulative limit of $10,000, as well as a separate $2,000 daily limit and monthly cumulative limit of $10,000 on transfers out of Azlo.
There are no limits on mailed check deposits, incoming wires, or bank-to-bank (ACH) transfers initiated by other financial institutions.