- Getting started
- Making the most of your account
- About Azlo
Moving money into your Azlo account
When you’re ready to make your first deposit into Azlo, you’ve got options. You can …
- Fund instantly with your debit/credit card number. This is the quickest option. If you choose it, there are a couple things to keep in mind. The first is that this funding method is only available for your first deposit. (We are planning to make it available more broadly in the future.) The second is that there’s a limit of $1,000 on debit card deposits.
- Link your other bank accounts and transfer money in. You can link another bank to Azlo and transfer funds back and forth. Transfers into Azlo take x-x business days (while moving money the other direction takes x-x business days). Find step-by-step instructions here.
- Deposit a check with the Azlo mobile app. Check deposits are another convenient way to get money into your new account. One thing to note is that hold times vary quite a lot (generally 1-6 business days) depending on your account history. The holds on your first couple of deposits will be on the upper end of that range—so quite long—but you can expect to see holds generally decrease as you build deposit history. Learn more about mobile check deposits here.
You can also use your Azlo account and routing number to set up direct deposit or transfer money in with another service. For example, if you use a payment processor, you should be able to have the funds they process deposited into Azlo.
You can find your account and routing numbers on the Azlo website or with our mobile app. Just log in, open the menu, and visit your account profile. (On the web, you’ll find the menu by clicking on your name in the upper-right corner; with our mobile app, you’ll find it by tapping on the menu icon.)
Connecting Azlo to your other tools
If you use a payment or budgeting service (like Google Wallet, Square, Stripe, Mint, Venmo, PayPal, or thousands of others), you might be curious about whether or not you can link your Azlo account.
Most services that allow you to link a standard business bank account will work with Azlo. You can connect them by logging into the other service and then following that service’s standard bank-linking process. Typically they’ll ask for your Azlo username or your account and routing numbers.
Some popular services, however, only support a limited number of banks (usually larger banks), and others don’t support business accounts. If you’re not sure whether or not you can link Azlo to another service, you should be able to find out by contacting that service’s support team. You can also reach out to our team at email@example.com.
Receiving your Azlo debit card
As soon as your Azlo account is approved, we’ll order your new debit card. The card will be mailed to the home address we have on file for you, and it should arrive within 7-10 business days.
Your first card will arrive in a large, square envelope. When it does, you can activate it anytime by taking the following steps:
On the web
- Sign in to your Azlo account.
- Click on your name in the top-right corner.
- Select Manage Card.
- Click the Activate debit card button.
- You'll be walked through the process of activating your card and setting a PIN.
With our mobile app
- Sign in.
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the app.
- Go to your settings, and then select Manage Card.
- Select the Activate debit card button.
- You'll be walked through the process of activating your card and setting a PIN.
Contacting the Azlo team
If you have questions or you’d like support, give us a call at 844-295-6466 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Customer Success team is in the office from 6:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday, except for holidays.
If you’d like to reach us for another reason, visit our Contact Us page to learn how to get in touch with the right team.
Making the most of your account
Using Azlo’s features
Here’s a quick overview of all the different things you can do with your Azlo account, along with links to in-depth articles on our features.
- Send bank-to-bank payments: You can send payments directly to another bank account. This is a great way to pay contractors, vendors, or even yourself.
- Link another bank accounts: Connect the other accounts you own to transfer money back and forth.
- Pay bills and mail checks: Use this service to pay billers (such as utilities, credit cards, etc.) or mail a check to anyone in the U.S.
- Send invoices: You can send unlimited digital invoices to your clients. If you choose to connect a Stripe, Square, or PayPal account to Azlo, you can also use these services to accept invoice payments.
- Tag and sort your transactions: You can track income and expenses by labeling and filtering your transactions.
Adding other people to your Azlo account
Right now, it’s only possible to add another person to your Azlo account if they’re a business partner who was listed on your Azlo application. You can find the complete details on sharing an Azlo account with your business partner(s), including step-by-step instructions, over here.
It isn’t currently possible to give access to someone else, such as an employee or an accountant. We are planning to offer this option in the future, however, and we’ll spread the word as we have news on that front.
Common questions and answers about Azlo
Can I open more than one account for my business?
Right now, we can only offer one account per business. We are actively working to offer the option of opening multiple accounts, and we’ll be keeping all our customers updated as we make progress on that project.
Do you offer checkbooks?
No, we don’t offer checkbooks and checks printed with your Azlo account and routing number will not work. However, we do offer a couple of free alternative payment options. You can use our bill pay service to mail a check, or send a payment directly to your payee’s bank account.
Do you offer wires or international payments?
It’s not currently possible to send wire transfers with Azlo (although you can receive both domestic and international wires, fee-free).
We are currently beta-testing international payments to Mexico, but we don’t offer international payments to other countries. If you would like to send money internationally, one option to consider would be using a service like TransferWise, Xoom, or OFX.
What are your transaction limits?
- ATM withdrawals are limited to $1,000 per day.
- Card purchases and over-the-counter cash withdrawals have a cumulative limit of $8,000 per day. You’re also limited to 30 unique card transactions per day.
- Transfers to a linked account are limited to $300,000 per day, and transfers from a linked account are limited to $100,000 per day.
- Payments through our bill pay provider are limited to $10,000 per payment. Bank-to-bank (ACH) payments are limited to $300,000 per day.
- There are limits on mobile check deposits. That limit starts at $10,000 per check and $20,000 per month, and it can increase based on your Azlo account history.
- There are no limits on mailed check deposits, incoming wires, or bank-to-bank (ACH) transfers initiated by other financial institutions.
How long do transfers and deposits take?
Processing times may vary, but as a general rule you can expect the following:
- Mobile check deposits are generally available in 1-6 business days (although additional holds may apply), depending on the size of the deposit and your account history. Deposits are often available more quickly as you build deposit history with Azlo.
- The timeline for mailed deposits is slightly different, and you can find all the details on it here.
- Transfers that are initiated by Azlo typically take 1-5 business days depending on the direction of the transfer.
- Outgoing transfers (those that move money from Azlo to another account) take 1-3 business days.
- Incoming transfers (those that pull money from another account into Azlo) take 4-5 business days).
Can I deposit cash?
No, there isn’t currently a way to deposit cash with Azlo since we’re entirely online. It is possible, however, to purchase a money order with cash and then deposit it by mail.
What’s Azlo’s ATM network?
We’re partnered with the Allpoint Network, which means you can withdraw funds, fee-free, from any of their over 55,000 ATMs. You can use their ATM locator to quickly find the most convenient location. There’s also an ATM finder in the Azlo mobile app—just tap the menu icon to reveal it.