As of July 13th, all customers are able to send money from Azlo to linked cards using the instant transfer feature. We continue our work to increase the availability to move funds into Alzo through linked cards.
How do instant transfers work?
Instant transfers are made with a debit card through the card network. The card network processes transactions in real-time, allowing you to transfer money almost instantly.
How much do they cost?
Since card processors charge to process these transfers, Azlo charges a per-transaction fee to cover that cost:
- A 2% fee for transfers into Azlo between $1-$500
- A 1% fee for transfers into Azlo from $500 and higher
- A $1 flat fee for transfers out of Azlo
What cards can I link?
You can make instant transfers to or from a card that meets the following criteria:
- A U.S. debit card or reloadable prepaid card;
- That operates on the Visa or Mastercard network;
- And belongs to the business owner listed on the Azlo account that is linking the card.
Other details to keep in mind:
- A total of 3 cards can be linked to the account;
- Cards can only be used by the owner who linked it to the account;
- After recent maintenance, once a debit card has been linked to an account, it can't be deleted.
Making an instant transfer
If instant transfers are enabled for your account, you can transfer money into or out of your Azlo account by taking the following steps:
- Log in to your Azlo account.
- Click the “Move Money” button in the upper right-hand corner. If you're using instant transfers for the first time, you'll see the option to enable them from this menu.
- If you haven’t already linked a debit card, press the “Link New Card” button to enter and save your card information.
- Select your linked card, then choose the transfer direction and amount.
- You’ll be prompted to review and confirm the transfer before it’s sent.
There's a daily limit of $2,000 on instant transfers into Azlo, as well as a separate $2,000 limit on transfers out of Azlo. The monthly cumulative limit is $10,000 for transfers into Azlo, as well as a separate cumulative $10,000 limit for transfers out of Azlo.