What are some of the documents and information required to apply for the PPP loan?
- Standard business documents (business type, Tax ID, etc.)
- Loan amount requested
- Employee count
- Information on business owners
- Business bank statements for the past 12 months
- Tax documentation (visit the SBA for the updated list)
- Account verification letter (as an alternative to a voided check)
- 1099-MISC form for sole proprietors, independent contractors
Please work with your lender to determine the full list of documentation required.