As of August 7th, 2020, Azlo's partners have stopped accepting applications for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). The following information applies to previously submitted applications or loans originated through the PPP.
What are some of the documents and information required to apply for the PPP loan?
- Standard business documents (business type, Tax ID, etc.)
- Loan amount requested
- Employee count
- Information on business owners
- Business bank statements for the past 12 months
- Tax documentation (visit the SBA for the updated list)
- Account verification letter (as an alternative to a voided check)
- 1099-MISC form for sole proprietors, independent contractors
Please work with your lender to determine the full list of documentation required.