What is Azlo Pro?
Azlo Pro is a bundle of services or enhancements to existing features including unlimited Envelopes, automatic budgeting, advanced invoicing, and reduced Instant Transfer fees for a monthly fee.
What are the benefits?
The following is currently included in an Azlo Pro membership:
- You can create as many Envelopes as you need.
- You can schedule automatic allocations to Envelopes.
- Advanced invoicing, which allows scheduling one-time and recurring invoices.
- Reduced fees for Instant Transfers.
- Accountant Access allows read-only access to your account for your accountant or bookkeeper.
- Expanded customer support with Saturday coverage.
- Access to Azlo University, a library of in-depth guides and how-tos designed to help your business thrive.
What’s the difference between Azlo Pro and a regular Azlo account?
All the benefits of Azlo Pro are listed above. With Azlo Starter (the regular Azlo account), customers have access to these standard features:
- Every customer has access to create one Envelope within their account.
- Manual movement of funds into an Envelope.
- With Azlo’s standard invoice functionality, customers can manually create and send invoices.
- Customers who don’t have an Azlo Pro membership can still use Instant Transfers, but the fees are not discounted.
What is the cost of Azlo Pro?
$10 per month, which is deducted directly from your Azlo account.
Isn’t Azlo supposed to be free? Why are you charging for this?
Azlo still offers a free account option, Azlo Starter, which has access to our standard features. Because Azlo Pro includes additional premium features that aren’t necessary for all businesses, a monthly fee is charged to make them available.
How do I sign up?
To subscribe to Azlo Pro, log into your account and select the “Upgrade Account” button from either the home screen or from the side menu.
What if I sign up but want to cancel? If I didn’t use any of the features, can I get a refund?
You can cancel your Azlo Pro subscription at any time, and your membership will remain active until the end of the cycle. At this time, we're unable to offer a refund if you choose not to use the features included in Azlo Pro, but you can get started with a free trial before you decide to pay for an Azlo Pro membership.
Can I subscribe again after canceling?
Yes! If you cancel your membership, change your mind, and the membership is still active, you can reinstate your previous membership and your renewal cycle will continue as normal. If your membership cancelation has been completed, you can still subscribe by upgrading your account again and creating a new membership.