What is Accountant Access?
Accountant Access is an additional feature included in our Azlo Pro membership. It grants one additional user read-only access to your Azlo account, meaning they can review transactions, export transactions in CSV format, and download monthly statements.
How do I give my accountant or bookkeeper access to my Azlo account?
If you are a member of Azlo Pro, you can grant read-only access to your account to one accountant, bookkeeper, or employee user. The invitation is only available through the Azlo website. Follow these steps to invite someone to Accountant Access:
- After logging into your Azlo account, click your name in the upper right-hand corner.
- In the drop-down menu, click "Statements".
- On the new page, you'll see a blue button labeled "Create Accountant Access" at the top right.
- Click the "Create Access" button in the pop-up to move forward.
- Enter and confirm the email address of the individual for which you're requesting access, and click "Create Access".
- A 6 digit passcode will be included in the final pop-up screen. Be sure to provide this to the person you've invited to have Accountant Access.
- Click the blue "Ok, got it" button, and you should be all set!
After completing these steps, an email will be sent to your invited individual. They'll need to accept the invitation and enter that 6 digit code to complete the registration process.
Who has the Accountant Access feature?
The Accountant Access feature is available for Account Administrators with an Azlo Pro membership. If you're an Authorized User of an account that is enrolled in Azlo Pro and would like to grant read-only access to an individual, please reach out to the primary owner of your account.